Cruising for a Cause – It’s a vacation that benefits everyone!
RAISE CASH f
or your charity, build community, and enjoy and all-inclusive vacation at sea!
- Multiple 4 – 7-day cruises to choose from
- Visit popular destinations in Mexico, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean
- Earn free cabins and amenities for qualifying non-profit group bookings!
- Unbeatable value: all onboard meals included, complimentary meeting space, spectacular live entertainment, fitness center, spa and more!
This is like no other fundraiser you’ve tried.
There is virtually no manpower, time, or money investment required from your organization because we do all the work for you. YOU earn a great vacation, build community, and raise a ton of money for your non-profit!
This profitable fundraiser will help grow your network!
This is a great way to bring increased recognition to your non-profit and introduce you to potential new donors when friends and family members sign up for the cruise. Many of these vacationers will turn into future contributors and volunteers.
Hill Top Travel does 95% of the work for you!*
As a professional Travel Agency in the award winning Avoya Travel Network, Hill Top Travel will handle all of the bookings, travel arrangements, and cruise line negotiations for you. As an experienced marketer (with over 10 years’ experience in fundraising) Paula Hill will personally create a custom marketing plan including marketing verbiage and print collateral for you to successfully promote this fundraiser to your network.
How it works:
- The cruise line donates $8 per cabin per day
- The Fundraiser marks up the price of each cabin
- For every 8 cabins booked (with double occupancy) the cruise line donates a free berth (aka: Tour Conductor Fare, excludes taxes and port fees)
EXAMPLE: 5-day cruise – group sells 70 cabins and earns 4 free berths
- Cruise Line Donation – $2,800
- Increase cruise fare by $75/cabin ($37.50 per person) – $5,250
- Raffle 2 of the free berths (1 cabin) = sell 200 tickets at $10 each – $2,000
- Sell 1 of the free berths at estimated market value – $450
- Give the remaining berth to the non-profit organizer – Woo hoo – free vacation!
Total Funds Raised:……………………………………………………….. $10,500
* 5% from you – Simply allow us to share this program works with your board of directors, then partner with us to promote this FUNdraiser to your database of clients!
Contact me today to learn more!