Explore the Pacific Northwest’s eye popping landscapes and rich cultures – the Inside Passage & Glacier Bay is one of Alaska’s most scenic itineraries. Explore the wilds of Alaska including pods of whales up close in the untouched Icy Strait Point. Enjoy vacation experiences that will delight the senses and calm the soul on Norwegian Joy. PLUS, this sailing is at the end of the Alaska season when the Northern Lights “come out”. Not only is the Joy is the perfect ship for sight-seeing, she has indoor heated pools, a two-story Race Track, a quarter-mile oceanfront promenade, live entertainment, Casino, mini-golf, fitness, spa & salon, and tons of fun activities.
|Sat||09/28/19||Seattle, Washington SEATTLE||—||4:00 PM|
|Mon||09/30/19||Juneau, Alaska JUNEAU||3:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|Tue||10/01/19||Skagway, Alaska SKAGWAY||7:00 AM||8:15 PM|
|Wed||10/02/19||Glacier Bay Cruising, Alaska CRUISE GLACIER BAY||—||—|
|Thu||10/03/19||Ketchikan, Alaska KETCHIKAN||7:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Fri||10/04/19||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada VICTORIA, BC, CANADA||9:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|Sat||10/05/19||Seattle, Washington SEATTLE||7:00 AM||—|
- Up to $150 in additional FREE onboard credits just for booking your cruise with Hill Top Travel!
- FULLY REFUNDABLE $50 per person reduced deposit – Expires 2/28/2019
- Norwegian’s Free at Sea Promotion – Pick up to 6 free offers:
- Unlimited Open Bar
- Specialty Dining Package
- Shore Excursion Credit
- Free Wifi
- OR 3rd & 4th guests Sail Free!
- PLUS free or reduced Airfare if booked through Norwegian!!
- $99 Round trip from DFW to Seattle!